Xiaomi launched Redmi 5A in China in October, Xiaomi has also launched Xiaomi Redmi 5A in India.
It is said that this smartphone is an upgraded Redmi 5A. Its marketing is being done in India as a “smartphone of the country”.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A launch with some changes:
The company launched this phone with a hybrid dual sim slot in China, but with the dual SIM slot in India,
Redmi 5A launched with a MicroSD card slot separately.
it has launched 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of storage.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A launched in India:
Speaking of the price of Xiaomi Redmi 5A, the smartphone with its 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage variant costs Rs 5,999 in India.
From which this phone has become Xiaomi’s most affordable phone in India.
The price of 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB storage variant is Rs. 6,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specification:
- This smartphone runs on MIUI 9 based on Android Noaga.
- It has a 5-inch HD display (720 x 1280), which has a pixel density of 296 PPI.
- There is a quad-core Qualcomm 425 processor running on 1.4GHz.
- The 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, which has an aperture F / 2.0 and a front camera with aperture F / 2.0, are 5 megapixels.
- Speaking of connectivity, this device has a micro USB port with 4G VoLte with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, infrared, 3.5mm audio jack.
- The device has a battery of 3,000 mAh for power. The dimensions of this smartphone are 140.4 x 70.1 x 8.35 mm and weighing 137 grams.
Hope you like this post if you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, please comment in the comment box below. I will be waiting for your comments.